If you want the job done – and done right the first time – call Spiderman SE.
We offer the following benefits to you:
- A full residential and commercial pest management and inspection service.
- A quick turnaround on termite inspections and reports.
- A professional tone set by our uniformed, qualified, licensed and insured Pest Management Technicians.
- A fully registered and insured business handling your latest pest problem.
- A commitment to honesty, courtesy and professional conduct in everything we do.
- A high standard for health and safety (including no odours, no mess and no allergens left in the area).
- The safest, most effective pest control solutions at the most competitive prices.
Commercial Pest Control
Spiderman SE use AQIS-approved products and can provide a commercial pest control service for any business/industrial premises in the South East of SA. Whether you have a problem with cockroaches, spiders, ants or rodents; or simply require a pest control treatment to comply with your industry standards, we can tailor a service to meet your individual needs.
Here at Spiderman SE, we understand that customers come first for any business, so we are happy to complete our treatment outside your regular business hours to minimise any disruption to your general work day.
We tailor all treatments to the specific needs of each business. All of our commercial pest control services are suitable for any type of business whether it be a restaurant, office, retail store, warehouse or industrial business.
Residential Pest Control
Pests in your family home are annoying but they can also cause hygiene issues, which can result in health risks.
At Spiderman SE, we know that your home is your castle. When it comes to solving pest problems in your home, we understand that you want to be certain that your loved ones and your pets are safe. You also need to have confidence that the treatment will work.
Spiderman SE provides a full pest management service and specialises in the control of common household insects including ants, spiders, flies, cockroaches, millipedes, mosquitoes, earwigs, bees, beetles, bed bugs, fleas, ticks and wasps. Our services also include rodent control/ongoing baiting programs, as well as timber liability inspections and termite treatments.
Spiderman SE Eco Pest Management is the only local Pest Control company that meets all of the following Standards and accreditations
- All Spiderman SE Pre-Purchase and Timber Pest Inspections are carried out in accordance with Australian Standards, as well as the AEPMA Code of Practice for Prior to Purchase Timber Pest Inspections.
- All Pest Control Services provided to Restaurants, Cafes and Food Industry clients are done so in accordance with the Code of Practice for Pest Management in the Food Industry in Australia and New Zealand.
- Our Termite and Timber Pest Inspections not only detect whether or not live termites can be found, but also evidence of previous infestations and treatments, identify high-risk areas, areas where termite activity may be concealed, moisture issues, ventilation issues, drainage issues, as well as evidence of other timber pests such as borers and fungal decay (wood rot).
- We're members of the Australian Environmental Pest Managers Association (AEPMA)
- We're a PestCert Accredited Business
- We’re Termatrac Certified
- We’re Sentricon Always Active Accredited Installers
- We’re Termidor AND Termidor HE Accredited Applicators
- We're Kordon Termite System Accredited Installers
Spiderman SE offers the following services for both commercial and residential properties
- General Insect Treatments (GIT)
- Specialty Treatments (eg. Fleas, Bed Bugs, Ants, Cockroaches etc.)
- Ceiling and Under-Floor/Deck Dusting Treatments
- Bee Hive and Wasp Nest Treatments
- Pre-Purchase Termite and Timber Pest Inspections
- Standard Termite and Timber Pest Inspections
- Termite Prevention and Treatments
- Pre-Construction Termite Protection
- Rodent Control and Baiting Programs
- Maintenance Programs