Mission & Values
To deliver professionalism and best practice for Australia's pest management industry through:
- The establishment of a cost effective, credible accreditation program (as part of co-regulation with Government).
- The acceptance of Certificate III qualification in Asset Maintenance - Pest Management as the minimum competency level for all pest management technicians.
- Management of continuing professional development for industry participants.
- Promotion to consumers of the benefits of using accredited pest management technicians.
- Operating as a not for profit, independent entity.
- Communication to industry on key technical and legislative areas, associated with accreditation.
PestCert will seek to work with the pest management industry in an open, honest and transparent way so as to provide value priced, quality and timely services, every time. Feedback and comments on our performance from the industry is encouraged.