Territory Sales Manager - Pest
- Bayer CropScience
- Brisbane Location
- Territory – QLD
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the fields of health care and agriculture. Bayer uniquely combines expertise in human, animal and plant health within a single organisation. Through its innovation and research-intensive focus, Bayer’s products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life.
We have an opportunity to join the Environmental Science team in the role of Territory Sales Manager – Pest. This position will be accountable for developing a closer and more productive relationship with key accounts and introducing new initiatives that promote differentiation and sales and market share growth.
This position will actively introduce new initiatives that increase efficiency and reduce cost and develop a higher level of transparency and sharing of relevant market and business information. This position will include work with the Termite Market.
In this role you will report to the Market Manager – Pest and be responsible for:
- Grow sales by working closely with the distributors and their customers to grow customer sales. Maintain responsibility for the achievement of annual customer sales targets.
- Develop and execute an annual strategic business plan. Plans should include sales target, meeting/event schedules, promotional activity, etc.
- On a monthly basis, gather critical information from customers including ‘sales-out’ data and stock on hand information.
- Coordinate forecast information on behalf of the customers and feed back to Sales Planning.
- Establish a structured business review meeting schedule and communicate plans and outcomes.
- Utilise contacts to assist with understanding and identification of market trends and opportunities.
- Work with insights gained from customers to develop joint sales initiatives and marketing activities.
- Ensure both staff and relevant customers have up to date pricing information, including information on offers.
- Coordinate the establishment and provision of annual customer commercial trading terms.
- To successfully implement the Bayer Environmental Science distribution strategy by providing timely information, training and service to distributors.
- Ensure individual customer business plans are completed at the beginning of each year and executed accordingly.
- Manage the BDA allowance for customers
- Execution of corporate objectives including the distribution strategy, market intelligence monitoring, sales analysis and inventory management programs
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Extensive knowledge of the Australian Pest and Termite market, underpinned by relevant experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal relationship and entrepreneurial skills.
- Efficient planning skills and the ability to communicate and negotiate
- High attention to detail
- Ability to analyse, collate and present data
An attractive remuneration package, commensurate with qualifications and experience, will be offered.
As an employer of choice, Bayer will provide you:
- Competitive salary package and benefits commensurate with qualifications
- Opportunities for ongoing professional and career development.
If you are keen to pursue this exciting career opportunity, please forward your written application (outlining qualifications, experience and relevant personal details) by Friday 18th March 2016.
Quote Territory Sales Manager - Pest as reference
391-393 Tooronga Road
Hawthorn East VIC 3123