At Allpest, an Australian subsidiary of Rollins Australia Pty Ltd our objective is to be the company of choice in providing pest management services through delivering a service of unmatched quality, reliability and safety.
Established in 1959, our principle operation and head office is based in Perth, with regional operations in Karratha, Broome and Port Hedland.
About the Role:
A rare opportunity has become available to join our Major Projects team working on the Wheatstone Project in Onslow, Western Australia. This position has a work cycle of 28 days on site and 7 days off with the potential of night shifts.
You will lead and manage a 3 man team which is responsible for mosquito vector control and be the first point of contact on site.
Skills and Experiences:
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have;
• Vector control experience preferred but not essential;
• Minimum of 2 years managing a small team;
• Full pest management licence in your respective Australian state;
• Australian manual driver's licence;
• An ability to motivate, meet deadlines and work under pressure;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal; and
• An ability to work in extreme conditions and follow all site requirements.
All applicants must be willing to undergo the following checks:
• Pre-Employment Medical & Physical Assessment
• Drug & Alcohol testing - ongoing
• Minimum 2 employment related referee checks
• Site based Inductions
• National Criminal History Check
The successful candidate needs to be available to commence no later than the 1st July 2016.
This position offers a fantastic remuneration package and an opportunity to work within a stable, market leading organisation.
If you have the necessary skills and experience click here to view the full advertisement or contact Rachel Thomson, HR Manager on 0434 143 081 for a confidential discussion.